From expert guidance to prepare you for setting up and launching your first Salesforce solutions to reviewing and optimising your existing setup, we can help.
Salesforce & Bullhorn for Salesforce
We support companies in the execution of their Salesforce projects, and we enjoy an enviable track record of delivering winning solutions. From expert guidance to prepare you for setting up and launching your first Salesforce solutions to reviewing and optimising your existing setup, the VOXD team can help.
Want to implement or customize your Bullhorn for Salesforce? Let us assist in pulling everything you need in one place to manage your entire recruitment workflow.
01. Salesforce Consultancy
Our Salesforce certified and experienced experts are at your disposal. We share our business and technical expertise on the strategic issues you face meaning you’ll always get the best out of the world’s most complete CRM.
We help our clients with:
– Salesforce Sales Cloud
– Salesforce Service Cloud
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud
– Salesforce Commerce Cloud
– Salesforce Community Cloud
– Bullhorn for Salesforce
– User adoption & engagement strategy
– Process Optimisation & Data management
– Dashboards / KPIs & Meaningful Measures
– Translating business change into working solutions
02. Salesforce Implementation & Optimisation
We lead with consultative engagements and maintain dialogue through analysing your requirements, developing, designing and implementing your Salesforce.com system.
We have experience in delivering standard Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Pardot.
We understand the full software development lifecycle and have experience combining a wide range of systems, features and technologies. This means we can quickly translate customer requirements into real solutions that work.
Implementation Solutions / Options
03. Bullhorn for Salesforce
Bullhorn for Salesforce, formerly Talent Rover, makes recruitment software the way it should be: simple, mobile, devoted to increasing efficiency and profitability across the entire workflow.
We will be there every step of the way, from gathering and understanding your user needs to the final delivery of your very own Bullhorn for Salesforce instance.
For success, we rely on our tried and tested working approach and a team discipline that champions positive outcomes for our clients.
04. Integration & DevelopmentIt is often the case that some business-critical technologies and processes are already in place. Our mission is to work together to unlock the limits of functionality and services that support your workflow. For those business-critical processes that run outside the Salesforce platform, we leverage the power of Salesforce Integrations to ensure relevant information gets to where they are needed. We also build Lightning-ready custom applications by leveraging the power and flexibility of the Force.com platform. If your vision requires something bespoke, we are ready to bring it to life with Salesforce fast.
We believe that solution adoption is as equally important as the solution implemented, and for this reason, we offer training and support.
Our Salesforce certified team is on hand to help with everything you need to know about your new system, how to unlock its benefits, and how to drive adoption.
– Salesforce admin-user training
– Salesforce end-user training
– Reporting and dashboard training.
– Bespoke training for learning and development teams.
Let VOXD help you navigate Salesforce and ensure the onboarding transition is smooth.
We offer a variety of ways for customers to access support. From day-to-day CRM issues, routine maintenance, user management to reporting.
We use performance-tracking tools to anticipate issues and take proactive measures. We also support companies with system upgrades, debugging code and configuring add-ons.
– Hourly support
– Retainer support package
Partner with VOXD
Let us help you navigate your next CRM or ATS system.
Our mission is to help build solutions with everything you need and nothing you don’t, earning us the reputation of ‘trusted voice’ amongst our peers.